Aloo Puff Pattice In Air Fryer is a popular snack in India.
Aloo Puff Pattice In Air Fryer is a delicious and perfect snack with tea. It is very light and made in layers that expand when cooked. Furthermore, some people think that it is difficult to make but we bring a simple trick with tips to prepare your favorite snack. We make this dish in an air fryer so it will be tasty as well as healthy for your family. So try this recipe and share your feedback with us at your end.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9252. You can buy this digital air fryer (model HD9252) from the nearby electronic store or on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ypM2vs
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions By Mom Chef:
- You can use grated ginger-green chili paste instead if it’s paste.
- You can use frozen peas also.
- Use butter or ghee instead of vegetable oil.
- You can give rest to the dough if you want.
- Keep butter and all-purpose flour ratio 1:1.
- Use ghee instead of butter for slurry. But make sure it is not in liquid form.
- You can make layers as per your choice.
- Keep all-purpose flour and water ratio 1:2 for liquid slurry.
- You can grease pattice in between frying in the air fryer to give shine. It is completely optional.