Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka In Air Fryer is an amazing dish.
Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka In Air Fryer is a delicious dish. The recipe illustrates on how to make paneer tikka in an air fryer. The tips and suggestions will help you to make restaurant style paneer tikka at the comfort of your home. The marination mixture requires hung curd, gram flour, green chili paste, ginger-garlic paste and dry fenugreek leaves. The spices like kashmiri red chili powder adds color as well as flavor. The ingredients requires turmeric powder, cumin seeds powder, black salt, black peppercorn powder, paneer, onion, green & red capsicum. The mustard oil adds flavor to the dish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- To make the hung curd, place the curd in a muslin cloth. Tie it together and let all the water drain out in 1 to 2 hours.
- Adding besan to the marination mixture, helps in soaking water from the curd and also adds texture.
- It is recommended to marinate the paneer cubes in separate bowl, so that the cubes will not break.
- Mustard oil adds flavor to the dish.
- After marinating the vegetables and paneer for 30 minutes at room temperature, you can store it in the fridge for next day preparation.
- Serve the dish with the Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney