Aloo Puri | Potato Puri is a famous Indian dish.
Aloo Puri | Potato Puri is a delicious and savory dish. It is different than the aloo sabji with puri. It is a variety of puri dish like the palak puri, bedmi puri, puri etc. Here, the potato and wheat flour on kneading together makes a tasty dish. Along with the spices like red chili powder, carom seeds, all spice mix powder and turmeric powder, it becomes flavorful. Adding the coriander leaves, gives it a nice tinge of green color and makes it aromatic. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and suggestions by the Chef:-
- Grating the potato is important. If you add mashed potato along with the wheat flour, the puri will break.
- If you are using medium size potatoes, then take 2 potatoes.
- Water is not required while kneading the dough.
- After resting the dough, kneading it again with oil makes the puri soft and fluffy.
- While frying the puri press it from all the sides, so that it becomes fluffy.