Aloo Pyaaz Ke Pakode is crispy and tasty tea-time snack.
Aloo Pyaaz Ke Pakode is one of the most popular snacks in India. This delicious snack requires besan/gram flour, onions, potatoes and some spices. This is very easy to make and is delicious. The mouth-watering tea time snacks make for a good quick fix even when guests come unannounced and you can serve them as accompaniments with tea. Also, best relished during monsoon season this snack holds a special place in everyone’s heart. So, try to make it at home and let us know your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by Apeksha Haldia.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef –
- If semolina/rava/sooji is unavailable you can use rice flour instead of semolina.
- Spice it up according to your taste.
- Fry the pakode on alow to medium flame to make them crispy.
- You can make pakode by dipping sliced onion and potato in the batter. OR can add chopped onion and potato in the batter.
- Serve this with hot Masala Chai