Amla Chutney | Usirikaya Pachadi is a delicious no-cook recipe.
Amla Chutney | Usirikaya Pachadi is an easy recipe. It is mildly sweet, sour, and spicy in taste at the same time. As it requires less cooking you can prepare it anytime. This is an immunity booster recipe loaded with the richness of vitamin C. Usually, you can serve it with rice or roti. The sourness of the amla (gooseberry) is balanced by green chilies and fenugreek seeds powder, which makes it palatable for kids and adults. So, definitely try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can preserve the chutney in a refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- Do not add water while grinding the amla.
- Roast the fenugreek seeds/methi dana till slight dark in color and grind to make powder.
- You can use any regular cooking oil for tempering.
- Adding more turmeric powder gives it a wonderful color.