Golden Chutney Mumbai Special is a popular and multi-purpose Mumbai special chutney.
Golden Chutney Mumbai Special is a kind of a dry chutney, which can be prepared and stored in the refrigerator for a few days. All the ingredients are dried and ground together to prepare the chutney. This chutney gives the bhelpuri it’s distinct taste. A burst of flavors, textures, and crunch in a bite, though you can’t stop eating it. It is a time saver recipe as you can also have it with roti or paratha or even with the rice. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure to wash and dry all the ingredients properly.
- Generally, this chutney is used in bhel and sev puri.
- You can also store it for 10 to 15 days in the airtight glass jar in the refrigerator.
- You can also use it as a stuffing for the paratha.
- Adjust the spice and tangy taste as per the requirement.
- Add jaggery or sugar if you like the sweet taste in the chutney.