Pyaaz Ki Chutney | Onion Chutney is a unique and mouthwatering chutney.
Pyaaz Ki Chutney | Onion Chutney is a delicious condiment that you can use as a dip or spread and tastes great with just about anything. The chutney recipe is so quick to prepare by using minimum ingredients. It tastes spicy and tangy and enhances the flavor of the dish. Serve it with paratha or roti or naan or rice. Try to prepare the yummy recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Soak the red chili as it helps to ground to a fine paste.
- Prefer Kashmiri red chili if you want a dark red color to your chutney.
- You can also add some water if you want a fine paste.
- You can also add curry leaves if you like it’s taste.
- Adjust the spice, tanginess, and sweetness as per the requirement.
- Store it in an airtight container in a refrigerator for longer shelf life.