Pudina Tamatar Chutney | Mint Tomato Chutney | South Indian Style is a spicy and flavorful chutney.
Pudina Tamatar Chutney | Mint Tomato Chutney | South Indian Style is an easy and flavored chutney recipe prepared with a combination of mint flavor and tomato tanginess. The whole roasted and ground spices enhance the flavor of chutney. This is a good accompaniment for idli or dosa or rice or paratha or other South Indian breakfast dishes. The flavor of mint, the spiciness of chilies, the sourness of tomato make this chutney irresistible for anyone. Try to prepare this delicious chutney at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Wash mint properly before using it.
- Do not overcook mint and tomato.
- You can also use fresh coconut instead of dry coconut.
- You can adjust spiciness, tanginess, or sweetness to your taste.
- To avoid burning the whole spices, roast them on a low flame until they give out a nice aroma.
- The colour of the chutney depends on the proportion of mint, tomato, and spices. So, add them accordingly.