Amla Raita is a healthy and delicious raita recipe.
Amla Raita is wholesome and nutritious raita. When gooseberry combined in yogurt and seasoned, it brings out delicious flavors. Amla or Indian gooseberry, rich in vitamin C, helps in fighting coughs & cold, boosting immunity, slowing down aging, & improving hair, skin, and throat health. These berries also help in reducing blood sugar levels and improving heart health. It is a super easy and quick recipe. Relish it with roti or paratha or naan or dosa or rice or even you can eat it as it is. Make it more nutritious by adding veggies, fruits, or dry fruits. Try to prepare this healthy as well as the tasty recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by – Apoorva Kulkarni.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade fresh thick curd. Gooseberry already has sourness in it. So if we use sour curd, the raita will be even sourer.
- Don’t grind amla to a fine paste, it may cause bitterness.
- You can also make it colorful by topping or adding more veggies and fruits.
- You can use grated coconut to enhance it’s taste.
- If you do not have jaggery then use powdered sugar in it.
- Adjust the spiciness and sweetness as per the requirement.
- Serve it immediately for the better taste.
No comments yet.