Arati Oocha Curry | Banana Stem Curry is a unique and quick recipe.
Arati Oocha Curry | Banana Stem Curry is a quick, unique and healthy recipe. The banana stem is nutritious and healthy as it is the fibrous part of the banana and is rich in protein. It is also good for curing kidney stones. You can enjoy this curry with rice as well as chapatis. Both kids, as well as adults, enjoy this recipe. So try this nutritious and healthy recipe at your home and tell us how you liked it. Let us know your valuable feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom- Annapurna Mamillapalli
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use jaggery instead of sugar as per your taste.
- Tamarind syrup is one of the important ingredients in cooking this recipe.
- Boil the finely chopped banana stems until it becomes soft and cooked thoroughly.
For more such exciting recipes like Arati Oocha Curry | Banana Stem Curry, please click on the following links:
- Mysore Bajji | Mysore Bonda | Goli Bajji – Karnataka Famous Tea Time Snack
- Peanut Chutney Powder | Andhra Style Gunpowder
- Instant Raw Mango Pickle | Andhra Style