Baati in Pressure Cooker | 20 minutes Bati recipe is a Rajasthani Special delicacy which is hugely popular all over the world for its soft and yummy taste.
Baati in Pressure Cooker | 20 minutes Bati recipe is a yummy meal fro Rajasthan. This can be prepared very easily at home by following this simple recipe. Not everyone has gas tandoor or oven at their house, so how do you try out this world-famous Rajasthani cuisine recipe of baati at your home? Not to worry, we are here with a pressure cooker version of the recipe. So, try this baati with green coriander chutney, lemon chutney and simple dal and relish the taste for a lifetime.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to crush the ajwain between hands before adding.
- Moyan of the ghee/clarified butter is important for the perfect texture of baati. Add ghee to the flour until the flour binds together.
- The dough should be of medium consistency.
- Make sure, to remove the whistle from the lid of the pressure cooker.
- After tightening the lid make sure that you tilt the cooker well in every direction, every two minutes. This can be done by holding the cooker handle and rotating it sideways or upside down ( make sure the cooker is tightly closed ). This is done so that baatis are well cooked from all the sides properly.