Bajre Ka Sogra | Bajre Ki Roti is healthy traditional Indian roti.
Bajre Ka Sogra | Bajre Ki Roti is made with pearl miller flour. it is particularly made in Rajasthani cuisine. It is typically served with garlic chutney and sabzi for lunch or dinner. Moreover, pearl millet roti is known for its health benefits. It is a gluten-free, low-Fat, and vegan roti. In addition, It is very easy to make and good to have during winters or cold climate. Do try to include them in your diet during this winter season and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Kiran Tanwar
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Prepare dough for one roti at a time.
- Use normal / room temperature water to prepare the dough.
- The Tawa should be hot enough while placing the roti on it.
- Keep flame high while flipping roti.
- Make the small-sized indentations on roti, so ghee will be soaked inside.