Bendekai Gojju | Bhindi Gojju In South Indian Style is a mouth-watering sabji from the south Indian cuisine.
Bendekai Gojju | Bhindi Gojju In South Indian Style is an extremely popular curry prepared from bhindi, tamarind extract, jaggery, and spices. The combination of sweetness, spiciness, sourness, and savoriness makes it different from other bhindi sabji. Serve it with roti or rice or paratha or chapati for lunch or dinner. The amazing texture and lip-smacking flavors make you eat more and more. Try to prepare this bhindi sabji and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Wash and dry the bhindi properly. Apply oil or lemon juice to the knife before chopping the bhindi.
- Soak the tamarind in water for 10 to 15 minutes and squeeze it. Tamarind juice is ready.
- Make sure, to add sesame seeds at the end for roasting, as it requires very little time to roast.
- Allow to cool the roasted whole spices and then grind it.
- Adjust the spiciness, tanginess, and sweetness as per your taste.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.