Bendekayi Palya | Bhindi Sabji is a popular and mouthwatering sabji.
Bendekayi Palya | Bhindi Sabji is a simple dish where bhindi is tempered with dry roasted and grounded spices. Bhindi has many health benefits like it is rich in folic acid, Vitamin B6, low in calories. It is a perfect sabji to pack for tiffin or lunch or dinner. Relish it with roti or paratha or even rice. It is so delicious and yummy that no one can stop eating it. Try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Wash and dry properly the bhindi before chopping it.
- Use fresh and tender bhindi.
- Add salt at the end otherwise, bhindi becomes moist.
- If you do not have dry red chili then use red chili powder.
- Make sure, to apply oil or lemon juice on the knife to avoid stickiness.
- If you have grated dry coconut, then you can use that also.
- Store the dry ground masala in the airtight container for longer shelf life.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.