Besan Bhindi Curry is a dry recipe of okra cooked with chickpea flour and spices.
Besan Bhindi Curry is a North Indian besan bhindi that is easy to make and tastes delicious. Besan bhindi Recipe is a simple everyday sabji made with okra where bhindi is fried and then later cooked with a besan or chickpea flour-based masala. This besan masala is roasted and then cooked with yummy spices. This mouthwatering dish is easy to prepare and can be served with roti or dal rice. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use tender bhindi more for a more rich flavor.
- Cut the bhindi, when it dries completely, otherwise, it’s stickiness will not allow to cut it properly.
- Apply lemon juice or oil on a knife before cutting the bhindi to avoid stickiness.
- The curry gets its tanginess from the dry mango powder, but if you like to add more tanginess, just add in some lemon juice at the end.
- Roast besan on low flame or else the besan turns bitter.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.