Dhaba Style Bhindi Masala | Restuarant Style Bhindi Masala
Dhaba Style Bhindi Masala | Restuarant Style Bhindi Masala is a popular and mouth-watering recipe.
Dhaba Style Bhindi Masala | Restuarant Style Bhindi Masala is easy to make and is a semi-dry spiced bhindi curry. Bhindi Masala is a popular Indian dish made with bhindi, onion, tomatoes, and spices. Not only is bhindi tasty, but it also has some amazing health benefits like rich in folic acid, vitamin B6, and low-calorie vegetables. Serve it in lunch or dinner and also goes well with the lunch box too. This bhindi masala is best served with soft phulkas or chapatis or paratha or naan
and cucumber raita
or veg raita by side. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Wash and dry the bhindi before chopping. If you try to cut the okra without drying then you will find stickiness in it.
- Frying or sauteing bhindi before you make a gravy or a masala also helps in getting rid of the stickiness.
- Grease the knife with oil or lemon juice before cutting the bhindi.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for the better taste.
For more such exciting recipes like Dhaba Style Bhindi Masala | Restuarant Style Bhindi Masala, please click on the following links:
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Green chili - 1 small-sized slit
- Onion - 1 small-sized finely chopped
- Bhindi/ okra/ ladyfinger - 250 grams, cut into 2 pieces
- Red chili powder - as required
- Salt - as required
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Tomato - 1 medium-sized finely chopped
- Beaten curd - 1/2 cup
- Kasuri methi/ dry fenugreek leaves - as required
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, green chili, and onion. Saute it well on low to medium flame.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in another pan and add bhindi in it. Shallow fry it on low flame until it becomes crispy.
- Now, add red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and roasted cumin seeds powder into the pan, in which we are preparing the masala.
- Add tomato and saute it. Cover and cook it for a few seconds. In between stir bhindi in another pan.
- Further, turn off the flame and add beaten curd to it and again turn on the flame.
- Stir it continuously until it gets to boil. Once boil comes, cover and cook it for a minute.
- Now, add the bhindi and saute it. Cover and cook it for a few minutes.
- Lastly, crush the kasuri methi between the palm and add it. Saute it well and turn off the flame.
- Delicious Dhaba Style Bhindi Masala | Restuarant Style Bhindi Masala is ready to be served.
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Guest Author showcases the recipes sent to us by individual users on our email id firstname.lastname@example.org