Kurkuri Bhindi Restaurant Style | Crispy Bhindi is a popular and mouthwatering recipe.
Kurkuri Bhindi Restaurant Style | Crispy Bhindi is one of the best side dishes you can make with bhindi. It is great as a side dish with the combination of dal-rice, sambar-rice, curd-rice, or even with plain chapatis or parathas. Here we are using an air fryer, which can easily reduce the quantity of oil, and make it a more healthy dish. Kurkuri bhindi which is also known as crispy bhindi is prepared within a few steps with easily available ingredients. It is so delicious and yummy that no one can stop eating it. Try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This Crispy Bhindi was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or from Amazon by clicking on the given link: https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Price – 10000
Tips and Suggestions by Chef:-
- Apply lemon juice or oil on the knife before chopping the bhindi to avoid stickiness.
- Use fresh and tender bhindi.
- Deseed the bhindi.
- Add salt at the end otherwise it moist the bhindi.
- You can use either cornflour or rice flour.
- Add lime juice to give a perfect coating to the bhindi.
- A pinch of sugar can be added to maintain bhindi’s green color.
- After 5 minutes you can stir the bhindi to cook it evenly in the air fryer.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.