Bhindi Tamatar Sabji | Okra Tomato Sabji is a popular and all-time favorite sabji.
Bhindi Tamatar Sabji | Okra Tomato Sabji is a simple stir fry of Bhindi along with tomatoes and spices. Bhindi has many health benefits like it is rich in folic acid, Vitamin B6, low in calories. Bhindi is also known as okra or ladyfinger.The bhindi can be prepared in different ways and has many variations. It is a healthy as well as a tasty recipe. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh and tender bhindi.
- Wash and dry properly, before cutting it.
- Apply lemon juice or oil on the knife before cutting it to avoid stickiness.
- Dry mango powder is optional, if you like the tangy taste then you can use it.
- Adjust the spiciness and serve it hot for the better taste.
- You can also garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.