Bengali Traditional Veg Thali For 10 People In 1 Hour is a healthy and delicious dish.
Bengali Traditional Veg Thali For 10 People In 1 Hour includes rose sandesh, aloo posto, beguni, cholar dal, and luchi. If you want to try veg bengali dishes, then these recipes will be very useful to you. Firstly, you can serve beguni as a starter. Further, aloo posto, luchi, and cholar dal as the main course. And last but not least rose sandesh as a dessert. In addition, you can serve all these dishes on banana leaves as per bengali tradition. It is a nice idea for a kitty party or for a special occasion when you want to serve something different than your regional dishes. So, try to make this traditional bengali dish and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Sneha Bubna
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR ALOO POSTO :
- Baby potatoes can be used to prepare this dish.
- Cut the medium-sized potatoes into half, to cook them faster.
- Onion and garlic are optional.
- FOR ROSE SANDESH :
- Freshly curdled milk should be used.
- The sandesh mixture should be mashed for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- FOR BEGUNI :
- If you want, round slices can be cut from brinjal.
- The ratio of rice flour to besan should be 1:4.
- Rice flour should be added to make crispy beguni.
- It is recommended to fry beguni in mustard oil.
- Ground poha powder can be added instead of rice flour.
- FOR CHOLAR DAL :
- Dry coconut can be used instead of fresh coconut.
- The slit green chili should be added at the end.
- FOR LUCHI :
- The luchi should be rolled out thin.
- The luchi should be kept white while frying.
No comments yet.