Besan Karele Ki Sabji is a flavorful dish.
Besan Karele Ki Sabji is a healthy dish. The main ingredients are karela and onion. Applying the salt to the bitter gourd reduces its bitterness. Using, a little more amount of oil than regular times, makes it tasty. As the frying of karela along with onion reduces the bitterness. The addition of gram flour enhances the taste and is relishing while eating with onions in it. It tastes great with hot roti or phulka. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- While cutting the bitter gourd into pieces, remove the ripe seeds and retain the small size seed.
- If you want, you can peel the skin of the bitter gourd/karela.
- Applying salt to the bitter gourd/karela pieces, helps to reduce the bitterness of it.
- You can use any oil of your choice.
- Frying the karela pieces also reduces the bitterness from the karela sabji.
- If you want, you can add tamarind pulp also to the dish.