Besan Palak Chilla | Palak Cheela is a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack recipe.
Besan Palak Chilla | Palak Cheela is a simple and healthy recipe prepared from palak, besan, coriander leaves, and spices. Palak is a rich source of vitamins A, C, and K, magnesium, iron, and manganese. Including spinach in your daily diet helps in curing several health issues. This cheela is an exceptional way to introduce the palak to your kid, who does not like it. It is a perfect recipe that you can try for your fussy eaters. The cheela goes well with the curd or pickle or tomato ketchup or tea. Try to prepare this healthy snack and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use either ghee or oil for roasting the chilla.
- Use fresh palak and wash it properly before using it.
- Make sure, to finely chop the veggies.
- Roast the cheela on a low to medium flame, to make it crispy.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for a better taste.