Wheat Flour Mini Pancake | Wheat Flour Mini Cheela is a light, healthy, and mouthwatering pancake recipe.
Wheat Flour Mini Pancake | Wheat Flour Mini Cheela is very fluffy and light in texture, but with more nutrients and flavor. The ingredients are wheat flour, milk, sugar, baking powder, dry nuts, honey, and butter. Here, we used honey, chocolate chips, corn flakes, and butter for the topping. You can totally replace the topping as per your choice and taste. It looks so attractive, flavorful, colorful, and the most important thing is it is healthy too. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Here, we used brown sugar, but you can use normal sugar or powdered sugar.
- You can also prepare cheela by adding some veggies and spices.
- Add milk little by little, to avoid forming lumps.
- You can also add topping as per your choice.
- Honey can be replaced with any syrup. You can add a chopped banana or any fruits for topping.
- Add dry fruits of your choice as the topping.