Schzewan Cheese Coin Vada is a unique recipe for starter or appetizer.
Schzewan Cheese Coin Vada is a simple and easy recipe with minimum efforts. The ingredients are besan/gram flour, cheese, bread, and spices. Firstly, we have to make the batter and then cut the bread into desired pieces and then make a coin and dip properly in the batter, and lastly deep fry it. You can cut the bread with the help of a cutter, if you do not have the cutter then use any small bowl or cup to give it a shape. Relish the cheese coin vada with schezwan sauce or tomato sauce or green chutney or you can eat as it is also. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Neelam Shah.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use any type of bread like white, whole wheat, or multigrain bread.
- The batter should have a medium consistency.
- Make sure to whisk the batter properly, to avoid lumps.
- You can also use grated cheese if you do not have cheese slice.
- If you do not have schezwan sauce, then add red chili in tomato sauce and apply it on bread.
- Adjust spice and serve it hot for the better taste.