Cheese Manchurian Dosa is a unique fusion recipe and tastes delicious.
Cheese Manchurian Dosa is a mouthwatering dosa with a twist. The dosa is stuffed with Manchurian, veggies and cheese to make this innovative recipe. This is a fusion of South Indian Food and Chinese Food. By making this unique dosa, you can enjoy these two cuisines in one meal. This is very easy to prepare too. Kids and all family members will love this yummy cheesy dish very much. So, try to make this dish for your family and enjoy!!
This yummy meal was prepared by Pinky Ashish Shah – A lovely mom from the USA.
Tips and Suggestion by Mom Chef:-
- You can make dosa using Dosa Batter.
- You can use veggies as per the availability and choice.
- Make sure to squeeze all the water of the veggies before making the Manchurian balls. If the water content is more, the balls will break while frying.
- You can pre-prepare the Manchurian balls and gravy.
- Serve this dosa with Coriander Coconut Chutney and Green Chutney.