Cheesy Garlic Bread is a healthy and delicious dish.
Cheesy Garlic Bread is a super easy to make dish within no time. You just need a handful of ingredients. Dr. Oetker’s Pasta Pizza White Sauce makes this dish flavorful. Moreover, it is the best option for a tiffin or an evening snack. You can easily prepare this appetizer within 8 to 10 minutes. You can serve this dish with tomato ketchup. In addition, the presentation looks beautiful for any party or special occasion. So, keep watching our exciting series and try to make this dish in your kitchen. Do share your feedback with us.
This is recipe no. 9 of the Dr. Oetker presents Zayka Festival League – Season 1 using Dr. Oetker’s Pasta Pizza White Sauce by a lovely Mom : Shikha Thirani
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef :
- The butter should be at room temperature.
- Grated garlic can be used instead of finely chopped.
- Use the bread with soft edges to prepare this dish.
- The garlic butter mixture should be applied well on the corners of the bread slice.
- Vegetables can be added as per choice and availability.
- If you want, you can bake the garlic bread in the OTG for 5 to 6 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- The tawa should be greased well from the center.
- You can prepare different shapes from the bread instead of the flower.