Cheesy Matar Kulcha With Schezwan Paneer Masala is a quick weekend special meal.
In this recipe, Shveta got green peas, paneer, and whole wheat flour from a mystery box. She made a delicious dish Cheesy Matar Kulcha With Schezwan Paneer Masala from it. The roasted dry spices mixture and schezwan sauce give a nice flavor to the sabji. In addition, cheese and spicy green peas stuffing make kulcha colorful and tasty. This is a nice option for guests on special occasions as well. Moreover, you can prepare it with easily available ingredients from your kitchen. So, keep watching our exciting episodes of mystery box challenges and try to make this recipe in your kitchen. Share your feedback with us.
This is recipe no. 2 of the Mystery Box Challenge Series by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR SCHEZWAN PANEER MASALA :
- Adding butter will give a nice taste to the sabji.
- FOR CHEESY MATAR KULCHA :
- Sugar will give a nice brown color to the kulcha.
- Curd can be added instead of baking powder.
- If adding curd to the dough, then add a pinch of baking soda.
- Let the green peas stuffing cool down completely before stuffing it otherwise, the kulcha may crack.
- Butter can be used instead of ghee.
For more such exciting recipes like Cheesy Matar Kulcha With Schezwan Paneer Masala, please click on the following links :