Cheesy Sabudana Vada without frying is an innovative recipe.
Cheesy Sabudana Vada without frying sounds like a very tempting dish. When we say, sabudana vada, a picture of hot fried vada comes to our mind. But, this is a very healthy dish as it is a no frying dish. However, it requires spices that are easily available at home. Cooking it in clarified butter increases its nutritional value. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Prachi Jalan
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- While soaking, the sago, level it up with water and keep it overnight.
- Mashed potatoes can also be put for making the dish.
- Using the mozzarella cheese gives it gooey texture.
- Keep adding ghee for a shiny look.
- If you want, use the cover lid for cooking the vada.
- Regular roasted peanuts can be put in the mixture.