Dal Vada is a popular and mouth-watering snack.
Dal Vada is crispy, crunchy, and tasty. This is a scrumptious snack recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes with a handful of ingredients. It is certainly the flavorsome and crunchy amalgamation of spices, delicious dal, and crispy texture. The green leafy veggies and lentils make it healthy as well as tasty. Serve it with a cup of tea or green chutney or tomato ketchup as an evening snack or as a munching side dish for lunch or dinner. Try to prepare this protein-rich snack and enjoy it with family and friends. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Nila Mehta.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Soak the chana dal, moong dal, and urad dal for at least 4 to 5 hours
- Coarsely ground the soaked dal separately.
- Make sure, to add the hot oil to the batter.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.