Bread Medu Vada In Air fryer | Instant Medu Vada is an instant version of the South Indian medu vada.
Bread Medu Vada In Air fryer | Instant Medu Vada is a healthy vada as it is fried in the air fryer with 90% less oil. It is an easy, simple, and quick snack prepared from the bread slices. However, there is no soaking and grinding of dal and hence can be done within minutes without any prior preparation. Serve it as an evening snack or breakfast with coconut chutney or tomato ketchup or green chutney or sambar or even you can have it as it is. Try to prepare this delicious snack and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Adjust the quantity of curd to prepare the dough as per your taste. If you add 1/4 cup of curd then the vada becomes crispy and by adding 1/2 cup the vada will become soft.
- Instead of rice flour, you can use besan as a binding agent.
- You can skip the onion if you do not like it.
- Use brown bread or white bread or multigrain bread as per your choice.
- If you feel the dough is dry, you can add a little water to make the smooth dough.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.