Chili Garlic Noodles is a popular and mouthwatering Indo-chinese recipe.
Chili Garlic Noodles is a simple yet flavourful recipe where noodles are stir-fried along with sauces, and lots of vegetables. It is easy to make for a weeknight meal. This noodles has a lot of flavors from all the sauces and garlic. This dish is loaded with vegetables and you can also add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious. The yummy and lip smacking noodles will surely satisfy your taste buds. Try to prepare this delicious noodles and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comments section.
Tips and Suggestions by Chef:-
- Always chop the veggies to julienne. It gives a nice texture.
- Cook the veggies on high flame to keep it crunchy.
- You can use any color of capsicum to give it a colorful texture.
- You can use any noodles.
- Always cook the noodles 90% only because we also have to further cook it with the veggies.
- Garnish it with the spring onion, if it is available.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.
- If you do not have vinegar, then you can use lemon juice instead of it.
- If you do not have a pair of tongs then instead of it you can use forks or spoons.