Veg Noodles is a popular Indo Chinese recipe.
Veg Noodles is a simple and quick recipe. The main ingredients are veggies, noodles, sauces, and spices. The goodness of veggies makes it more nutritious. This can be served in dinner or lunch or evening snacks or can be given in kid’s tiffin boxes. It is a vegetable-based noodles recipe with a generous amount of chopped veggies. There are various ways to make an amazing noodles recipe which mainly differs with sauces and toppings added to it. Try to prepare this amazing and mouthwatering recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Do not overcook the noodles while boiling it.
- Adding salt and oil during boiling helps to avoid stickiness.
- Add veggies of your choice to make it more nutritious.
- Stir fry on high flame, if you want to get a smoky flavor.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.
For more such exciting recipes like Veg Noodles, please click on the following links:
- Pad Thai | Phad Thai | Thai Noodles
- Manchurian In Noodles Nest
- Baby Corn Manchurian With Veg Noodles