Chilli Garlic Lachha Paratha is a multilayered spicy paratha.
Chilli Garlic Lachha Paratha is a nice flaky and flavorful dish. It is made from whole wheat dough, chilli, garlic, coriander leaves, and some spices. This will be the best choice for busy weekdays or when there is no vegetable in your refrigerator. In addition, you can serve it with curd or pickle. You can easily prepare this paratha with a simple technique. Ghee adds flavour to the paratha. Moreover, this paratha is very simple to make in your kitchen. So try to make this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Remove seeds from green chilli to make it less spicy.
- You can adjust the spiciness as per taste.
- If you want, you can skip garlic.
- Butter or oil can be used to roast the paratha.
- Press the paratha while cooking it to make it crispy.
For more such exciting recipes like Chilli Garlic Lachha Paratha, please click on the following links:
No comments yet.