Choco Lava Cake | Chocolate Filled Cupcakes are a popular and mouth-watering cake.
Choco Lava Cake | Chocolate Filled Cupcakes are simple and easy to prepare cupcake. It is a seriously magical cake and just melts-in-your-mouth. All of that gooey chocolate filling cupcake looks amazing and tastes delicious. This recipe is the perfect baking recipe for beginners. It is definitely worth a try and in every bite, it is as wonderful as it looks. So, do not forget to try it and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made using Smart Philips OTG HD6975 which can be bought in any nearby electronic store or ordered online through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pO4eBs
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The proportion of cupcakes is the key point.
- Mix the powdered sugar with wet ingredients.
- Use cupcake liners to prevent the cake from sticking to the mould.
- It is necessary to sieve the dry ingredients.
- Make sure, to keep the dry and wet ingredients separately.
- You can also use vanilla extract instead of vanilla essence.
- Use any chocolate of your choice.
- Make sure, to grease the cupcake liners with the ghee and dust it with the cocoa powder in order to take the cake out easily from the liners.
- You can use vinegar or lemon juice as per your preference.
- Keep the consistency of the batter flowing.
- Serve it hot or warm for a better taste.