Mumbai Ka Veg Tava Pulav – Street Style is a popular and lip-smacking Mumbai street food.
Mumbai Ka Veg Tava Pulav – Street Style is a delicious and simple rice recipe. It is a popular and tasty pulav recipe with easily available ingredients at home. It is a perfect meal for lunch or dinner and can be served with raita or curd. The main ingredient for this pulav recipe is the garlic chutney which enhances it’s taste. Add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious, the flavors and taste of pulav will vary with the type of vegetables added to it. The amazing texture with the aroma of the spices, rice, and goodness of veggies will make you eat more and more. Try to prepare it and I assure you, it will definitely satisfy your taste buds. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared under the live cooking contest ZPL season 2 by a lovely mom from Mumbai – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to use 2 spatulas to mix the pulav properly.
- You can use homemade pav bhaji masala.
- The most important thing is that the rice grains are cooked perfectly without sticking or becoming mushy.
- Add veggies like cauliflower or carrot or beans or as per your choice.
- You can add red chili paste as per the requirement of spiciness.
- Make sure, to prepare the pulav in butter to enhance it’s taste.
- Deseed the chilies to reduce the spice.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.