Coconut Puran Poli is a popular and delicious dish from the state of Maharashtra.
Coconut Puran Poli is a traditional Maharashtrian dessert recipe prepared from the coconut, powdered sugar, roasted besan, and whole wheat flour. The stuffing is made with coconut, roasted besan, and sugar and does not have any lentil. Here, we used whole wheat flour instead of maida to make it more healthy. Puran Poli has many variations as per the requirement and here we prepared it in a different way to make to more and more healthy. Make sure to serve it with the ghee, as it enhances it’s taste and makes it more delicious. Try to prepare this amazing dish and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Neelam Shah.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh coconut for good flavor.
- Use jaggery instead of powdered sugar to make it more healthy.
- Warm the saffron milk before using it.
- You can add any flavors of your choice.
- Adjust the sweetness as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.