Cone Chaat is an innovative and savoury snack item.
Cone Chaat is a unique snack item with different flavours in it. The main ingredient of this snack or chaat is the cone which is made of all-purpose flour or maida. It is then stuffed with different chutneys, spices, boiled potatoes, onions, curd and some peanuts. So try this chatpata and unique chaat at your home and you can let us know your valuable thoughts in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Avni Panjwani
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- While making the dough, ensure that you use enough oil to maintain the crispiness of the cone.
- While preparing the cone, ensure that the roti is neither very thick nor very thin.
- In case you don’t have a cone mould, you can use a thick drawing paper
- Remember that the consistency of the slurry should be medium.
- Pricking the rotis with a fork helps in avoiding the cone from flaring up.
- If you wish you can also make it as pizza cones or even pav bhaji cones.