Cooker Cake | Eggless Cooker Cake is a quick dessert with minimum ingredients.
Cooker Cake | Eggless Cooker Cake is a unique idea to make a mouthwatering dessert. You just need Weikfield Chocolate Cooker Cake Mix, oil, milk, and chocolate ganache. This technique for making a dessert in a pressure cooker turns into a portable treat for kids. Moreover, you can prepare it instantly for an unexpected guest or serve it on your special occasions like a kitty party, birthday party, or family get-together. In addition, it is an effortless dessert recipe. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared using Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix (Chocolate) by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth from Mumbai
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Any type of odorless vegetable oil can be used to make the cake.
- Katori (bowl) or cake tin can be used instead of glass to prepare this cake.
- Fill 3/4 portion of glass with batter because after baking the cake will rise.
- The cake should be put in the pressure cooker for steaming only after the water boils.
- Remove the whistle of the pressure cooker’s lid before steaming.
- Check the cake by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean then the cake is ready.
- A dhokla steamer can be used instead of a pressure cooker.
- You can cut the cake as per your choice.
- The ratio of fresh cream to chocolate should be 1:1 for the ganache.
- You can garnish the cake as per your choice.
For more such exciting recipes like Cooker Cake | Eggless Cooker Cake, please click on the following links: