Corn Kabab is an innovative and delicious snack item.
Corn Kabab is a healthy, unique as well as flavourful snack item. Some of the main ingredients used for preparing this snack are corn, paneer, malai, and spices to give it different flavours. This snack uses corns for its preparation which makes it rich in fiber. This snack also uses paneer which is rich in protein and hence makes this snack very healthy. Since this snack is healthy it is good for both kids, as well as, adults. So try this innovative snack recipe at your home and enjoy it with your family. Do not forget to let us know your thoughts about this recipe in the comments section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Isha Jain
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- While frying the kababs, remember to fry them on low flame to cook them thoroughly.
- Using malai helps to give a creamy texture to the kababs.
For more such exciting recipes like Corn Kabab, please click on the following links:
- Cheesy Corn Pocket Samosa
- Hara Bhara Kabab | Hara Bhara Kabab in Air Fryer
- Veg Tikki | Masaledar Veg Tikki in Air Fryer