Hara Bhara Kabab | Hara Bhara Kabab In Air Fryer is a savoury recipe.
Hara Bhara Kabab | Hara Bhara Kabab In Air Fryer is a starter recipe most commonly found on an Indian restaurant menu. It is a vegetarian kabab. This is easy to make with two ingredients that are easily available in our kitchen. This is a treat to the eyes and a healthy snacking dish for adults and kids. This recipe is definitely a must-try much healthier than the restaurant style ones. So, try to make this recipe at your end and let us know your feedback.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- Add coriander leaves for more flavour.
- In the blanching process, putting the spinach in cold water retains its green colour.
- Applying the cooking oil after 10 mins of air frying gives shine, extra colour to the kabab as it cooks further.
- Adding homemade paneer/cottage cheese makes it high in calcium and protein with the goodness of green vegetables.
- Roasted besan provides binding and make the kabab crispier.
- Serve the kabab with green chutney or tomato ketchup.