Corn Pakode isa wonderful tea-time snack.
Corn Pakode is an instant dish. It is super easy to make and cook. With the easily available ingredients you can make this dish. Another addition to the monsoon special dishes. The ginger, green chilies and cumin seeds makes it spicy and tasty. Corn is available during the monsoon season. Besides, having it in roasted or boiled form, you can make pakode from it. Enjoy the dish with tea or coffee. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Do not add water to the mixture while grinding.
- Take the corn kernels that are thick and slight hard. Avoid the soft ones.
- If you want, you can try making this dish by adding some gram flour.
- Always add the salt at the last to the pakode mixture.
- You can make tikki from the pakode mixture and cook in a pan.
- Ensure that the oil is not too hot, as the pakode cook easily and quickly.