Cucumber Sabji in South Indian Style is a healthy and nutritious sabji.
Cucumber Sabji in South Indian Style is a healthy and simple sabji recipe prepared from the cucumber. It is a different style of cucumber sabji. Cucumbers are low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals. It helps in digestion problems, weight loss, high blood pressure. Try to prepare this healthy and tasty sabji and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh and tender cucumber.
- You can also peel the cucumber before using it.
- You can store the roasted bengal gram and dry grated coconut mixture in an airtight container for later use.
- Adjust the spices as per requirement and serve it hot for the better taste.
- Serve it with the roti or paratha or jeera rice.
For more such exciting recipes like Cucumber Sabji in South Indian Style, please click on the following links: