Cucumber Somtam is a famous salad from Thai cuisine.
Cucumber Somtam is a popular Thai salad. You can make it with cucumber and a spicy dressing. It has a spicy and tangy flavor as well as a crunchy texture. One of the main dressing ingredients for this salad recipe is palm sugar which balances the sour lime juice of the dressing. We can make it in a traditional way by beating in a mortar pestle. So, try this recipe to have a scrumptious meal, and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Riddhee Shah from Bangkok
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- If cherry tomatoes are not available, regular tomatoes can be used.
- Jaggery can be used instead of palm sugar.
- You can use green chilies instead of red chilies.
- Add lemon slices can be added but removed after crushing.
For more such exciting recipes like Cucumber Somtam, please click on the following links:
- Protein Rich Salad | Weight Loss Protein Rich Salad
- Thai Rice Noodles Salad
- Protien Packed Tikki | Healthy Snack Recipe