Protein Packed Tikki | Healthy Snack Recipe is a delicious and healthy snack.
Protein Packed Tikki | Healthy Snack Recipe is an easy, quick, and tasty snack prepared from paneer, carrot, and sweet potatoes. It is a shallow fry tikki, but you can also deep-fry it. It pops up various authentic flavors in your palate. Finely flavored with veggies, paneer, and spices, you would not be able to leave tikki after relishing it once and that is for sure. Serve it with green chutney or sweet chutney or tomato ketchup. Do try this healthy recipe and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Sonam Gulati.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The ratio for the sweet potato : paneer is 1:2.
- Squeeze the grated carrot to get rid of any additional water and moisture.
- Add veggies of your choice.
- Make sure, to roast the tikki on a medium flame.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for a better taste.