Curd With Dry Nuts is a popular and lip-smacking dessert recipe.
Curd With Dry Nuts is a dessert prepared from curd and dry nuts. It is a delicious as well as a healthy sweet dish. It is basically an assortment of silky smooth curd, a hint of flavoring, and a crunch of dry fruits. The trio of hung curd, saffron, and cardamom complement so well in this creamy sweet dessert. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Yogurt should be hunged in a muslin cloth till it looses most of its water and becomes thick and creamy.
- Powder the regular sugar in a blender at home and then use it.
- Use fresh homemade yogurt and make sure it should not be tangy.
- Adjust the sweetness as per requirement and serve it chilled for the better taste.
- You can also use fresh fruits and chocolate for the topping.
- You can also add flavors of your choice.