Curry Leaves Chutney is a flavourful and oil-free dish.
Curry Leaves Chutney is simple and healthy chutney. It is a condiment recipe prepared with fresh curry leaves, coriander leaves, and spices. Curry leaves are one of the popular herbs used in Indian cooking. It gives a nice aroma and flavor to Indian dishes. Moreover, it is an ideal side dish for morning breakfast, dinner, or lunch. This dish gives benefits for our hair growth, and skin also. So, try this recipe at your home and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Roast curry leaves till they become crunchy.
- Skip coriander leaves if you want.
- You can add coriander leaves or mint leaves.
- By adding almond and cashew, the color of the chutney remains green.
- Skip garlic if you want.
- You can pour tadka on this chutney if you want.