Cut Mirchi Bajji | Mirapakaya Bajji | Andhra Style Stuffed Bajji is a popular Andhra Pradesh Street food.
Cut Mirchi Bajji | Mirapakaya Bajji | Andhra Style Stuffed Bajji is a simple and easy bajji recipe to prepare. Here the chili is stuffed with a cumin powder and spice mix first. Then dipped in gram flour batter and fried. Later the fried chilies are again stuffed with a spiced and tangy onion stuffing. The combination of crunchy spiced onions with the crispiness of the fried green chili bajji is truly tongue-tickling and yum. This delicious bajji is also known as mirapakaya bajji in Andhra and is a well-known street food there. Try to prepare this mouthwatering recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The batter should be thick.
- Deseeds the chili. If the seeds are not removed then the chilies will taste spicy.
- Fry it on medium flame, else the batter will not get cooked from inside.
- If you do not have dry mango powder then you can use lemon juice also.
- Heat the oil properly before frying.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for the better taste.