Cut Mirchi Bajji | Mirapakaya Bajji | Andhra Style Stuffed Bajji is a popular Andhra Pradesh Street food.
Cut Mirchi Bajji | Mirapakaya Bajji | Andhra Style Stuffed Bajji is a simple and easy bajji recipe to prepare. Here the chili is stuffed with a cumin powder and spice mix first. Then dipped in gram flour batter and fried. Later the fried chilies are again stuffed with a spiced and tangy onion stuffing. The combination of crunchy spiced onions with the crispiness of the fried green chili bajji is truly tongue-tickling and yum. This delicious bajji is famous in Andhra Pradesh by the name mirapakaya bajji and is a well-known street food there. Try to prepare this mouthwatering recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Remember to prepare the batter with a thick consistency.
- Deseed the chillies. Removing the seeds will help in reducing the spiciness of the chillies.
- To cook the bajjis completely from the inside, fry them on a medium flame.
- If you do not have dry mango powder, you can use lemon juice also.
- Heat the oil properly before frying.
- Adjust the spice according to your taste and serve it hot for a better taste.
2 Responses to Cut Mirchi Bajji | Mirapakaya Bajji | Andhra Style Stuffed Bajji
Thanks Guys, Your Recipe Was Too Fantastic. Me and My Family Loved it. I Will Share your Rrecipe with my friends.