Dahi Aloo is a yummy and mouth-watering dish.
Dahi Aloo is a variety of lunch special dish. It is spicy and tangy in taste. As we all know, curd is very beneficial for our health. The vegetable preparation with curd gravy makes it creamy and flavorful to relish. You can serve this dish with puri or phulka. This can be a Sunday special dish. The main ingredients are potato and curd. It requires spices that are easily available on your kitchen shelf. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and suggestions by the Chef:-
- Remove the seeds from the green chilies.
- If you want, you can add the grated ginger and grated garlic to the tempering before adding the onion.
- You can use the dry red chili available with you and the red chili powder available with you.
- Always add salt at the last while making curd base gravy sabji.
- Rub the dry fenugreek leaves between the palms and then add.