Dahi Vada | Dahi Bhalle is a sumptuous dish.
Dahi Vada | Dahi Bhalle is a savory and relishing dish. In Indian weddings, small ceremonies or festivals, this is one of the most common and lovable dish. It is usually served with sweet curd & green and red chutney (coriander and tamarind chutneys) as accompaniments. It is undoubtedly tasty dish. With this method of preparation, you can prepare super soft and fluffy dahi vada/bhalle. So, try this recipe and let us know feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- For easy and quick soaking and preparation. Soak the dals in warm water for one hour, then add slight water and grind to make a thick consistency batter.
- Because of whisking the batter in one direction, the vada/bhalla becomes fluffy.
- For testing the fluffiness of the vada/bhalla, take a cup of water, put a small drop like quantity in water, if it floats then the batter is ready for frying the vada/bhalla.
- If the vada/bhalla becomes cold after frying, then add them in warm water mixed with salt, it will soak the salt from it.
- By adding the freshly fried vadas/bhalle directly in the water, makes the oil to ooze out from the vadas. Thus, making it healthy to eat.
- You can keep the vada/bhalla along with water in the fridge for one day.
- If you want to preserve the vada/bhalla for more days, then store the fried vada/bhalla in the fridge. Before, preparing the dish soak them in the warm water and serve accordingly.
- Serve the dahi vada/bhalle with Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney