Dahi Wale Paneer Ki Sabji Without Onion Garlic is an instant restaurant-style side dish.
Dahi Wale Paneer Ki Sabji Without Onion Garlic is a yummy and mouth-watering curry. It is very easy to make and delicious too. This curry is different from other paneer recipes as it is Jain style which means no onion no garlic. Yet it tastes amazing. Curd is very beneficial for our body. It develops immunity and is good for digestion. A spicy curd gravy infused with paneer makes it a flavorful and savory dish. This dish tastes great with hot roti and steamed rice. The tips and suggestions will help you to make a perfect curry. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
Tips and Suggestions by the chef :
- Ghee can be used instead of oil.
- The curd mixture should be stirred continuously till it starts to boil else, it may curdle.
- The addition of whole wheat flour, to the curd, helps to prevent the curdling of the curd.
- You can adjust the consistency of the sabji as per choice.
- Adding salt, after curd boiling, prevents the sabji from curdling.
- Ginger-green chilli paste can be added to the sabji.
No comments yet.