Dates Energy Bar | Sugar-Free Protein Bar
Dates Energy Bar | Sugar-Free Protein Bar is a super healthy and delicious protein bar.
Dates Energy Bar | Sugar-Free Protein Bar is a mouth-watering and sugar-free bar prepared from dates, dry fruits, oats, and mixed seeds. Even you can have it for the fasting to just satisfy the hunger. However, this bar is prepared by mixing the dry fruits, mixed seeds, oats, and dates which can be easily varied as per preference. It is a protein-rich bar without sugar to boost energy. This super energy bar recipe is the perfect wholesome snack. So, try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by lovely mom- Shraddha Thakrar.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Make sure to dry roast seeds, dry fruits, and oats before mixing with the dates mixture
- Add dry fruits of your choice.
- Add any seeds like muskmelon seeds, flax seeds, watermelon seeds of your choice.
- Give any desired shape to this protein bar.
For more such exciting recipes like Dates Energy Bar | Sugar-Free Protein Bar, please click on the following links:
- Protein Laddu | Energy Balls
- Dry Fruits Bar | Dry Fruits Chikki
- Coconut Laddu | Coconut Dates Laddu
- Ghee/ clarifies butter - as required
- Khajur/ dates - 250 grams, deseed and chopped
- Oats - 1/2 cup
- Dry fruits (cashew and almond) - as required, chopped
- Mixed seeds (flax seeds, watermelon seeds, sesame seeds, and muskmelon seeds) - as required
- Pumpkin seeds - as required (optional)
- Cranberries - as required (optional)
- Dry roast oats for 3 to 4 minutes on a low flame and keep it aside.
- Dry roast the dry fruits for 2 to 3 minutes on a low flame and keep it aside.
- Dry roast the mixed seeds for a few seconds and turn off the flame. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and grease it with 1 teaspoon of ghee. Add dates and roast it well for 1 to 2 minutes until it starts to melt.
- Add roasted oats and mix well.
- Add roasted dry fruits. Mix well and turn off the flame.
- Now, add mixed seeds and mix well.
- Then, grease the large plate with the ghee and transfer the above-prepared mixture to the plate. Mix well and press it gently to give it a bar shape.
- Take a small bowl and grease the bottom of the bowl with the ghee and use it to press and set the dates mixture.
- Press the mixture and simultaneously move the plate in a circular motion to get an even bar shape.
- Immediately cut all four sides, add a cut portion to the mixture, and press it evenly to get a proper rectangular shape.
- Garnish it with the pumpkin seeds and cranberries. Press it gently and rest for 10 minutes until cools completely.
- Now, cut it into a bar shape and cover it. Place it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Delicious Dates Energy Bar | Sugar-Free Protein Bar is ready to be served.
4 to 5
Ready in :
145 to 205
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Guest Author showcases the recipes sent to us by individual users on our email id email@example.com